Learning Center

 
 

Learning Tracks    Reports    Case Studies    Webinars    Directory     Charts     My Files    Vendors




 View Directory

Unknown Organization
Unknown Organization

Providing High-Quality Care (Webinar)

Created in partnership with KLAS

Only 60% of clinicians agree that their EHR enables them to deliver high-quality care. What do they do to make sure that their EHR helps them. And what is it that the other 40% find wrong with the EHR so that it doesn't enable them to provide high-quality care? This webinar categorizes many of the comments made from these two diverse groups to see if there are trends that can help make the EHR better support high-quality care delivery.


Publish Date: 07/15/2020


Want to see full details?

 

Want to see full details?



Close X
I am interested in joining the Arch Collaborative.

Here is my information:

Submit
Cancel
loading Sending Email...
After clicking "submit" above, a KLAS Representative will personally contact you within a day or two.